On Tue, Jul 15 2008, John Devereux wrote: > > Is there a way to automatically "highlight changes" to a document, > such that the resulting PDF has markers showing changed areas? Bars in > the margin or some such. Or more generally some other way to easily > communicate what has been changed (other than a diff on the source). I'm sorry, this _is_ a diff on the source: http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20060806.143457.47021821.en.html But the result can be quite nice. I've also a module, that makes a table to communicate some changes to the reader. It's attached. Typeset it with "texexec --mode=demo t-changes". Cheers, Peter -- http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/