On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 05:49:31PM +0330, Mehdi Omidali wrote: > Hi everyone, > I want to use context+xetex for right-to-left typesetting and need to > know if it is possible to use the command \pagedir TRT in this > situation. (I tested that apparently only \pardir TRT is active). > If the answer of the above question is negative I would like to know > how can I change numbering direction of sections, formulas, etc. > Thanks \pardir \textdir etc. are LuaTeX specific, it seems that CpnTeXt emulates \textdir TRT for XeTeX/e-TeX, dunno how to set par direction to RTL in XeTeX though, may be ConTeXt should emulate \pardir as well or may be there is some way to do this that I'm not aware of. Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team