On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 12:31:38AM +0300, Khaled Hosny wrote: > On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 05:49:31PM +0330, Mehdi Omidali wrote: > > Hi everyone, > > I want to use context+xetex for right-to-left typesetting and need to > > know if it is possible to use the command \pagedir TRT in this > > situation. (I tested that apparently only \pardir TRT is active). > > If the answer of the above question is negative I would like to know > > how can I change numbering direction of sections, formulas, etc. > > Thanks > > \pardir \textdir etc. are LuaTeX specific, it seems that CpnTeXt > emulates \textdir TRT for XeTeX/e-TeX, dunno how to set par direction to > RTL in XeTeX though, may be ConTeXt should emulate \pardir as well or > may be there is some way to do this that I'm not aware of. Sorry I got confused, \pardir is what we have, actually you don't need \textdir with XeTeX since it will render individual Arabic words from right to left correctly and automatically. Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team