Hullo, I'm happy to announce that I took a printed copy of "ConTeXt an excursion" to the CTK [Central Technical Library] library in Ljubljana, Slovenia. The librarian was at first shocked that someone donated a book to them, but then handled the case pretty well. It turned out she was quite familiar with LaTeX already and all its faults, so she found interest in reading the given book right after she processes it and adds it to the shelf. I hope the book catches on in the library and ConTeXt gains a bit of recognition that way as well... Cheers, Matija Å uklje -- gsm: +386 41 849 552 e-mail: matija.suklje@rutka.net www: http://matija.suklje.name aim: hookofsilver icq: 110183360 jabber/g-talk: matija.suklje@gabbler.org msn: matija.suklje@rutka.net yahoo: matija_suklje GPG/PGP fingerprint: FB64 FFAF B8DA 5AB5 B18A 98B8 2B68 0B51 0549 D278