* Problem with MkIV and tikz
@ 2008-08-27 19:27 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2008-08-27 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've got yet another problem with ConTeXt...  I was using MkII and
\usemodule[tikz].  Everything went smoothly until I tried MkIV; it can't
find the tikz module.

What I did was:

1. I installed the ConTeXt minimals.
2. I downloaded pgf from sourceforge and unpacked it somewhere in the
   context tree.
3. I ran texhash so that the file database got rebuilt.
4. For MkII, this was enough.
5. But then, I wanted to use an earlier advice on fonts in MkIV and
   switched to platino (=pagella).
6. Although pagella works fine, ConTeXt no longer finds the tikz module.

Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.faculty.fmcs.amu.edu.pl)

* Re: Problem with MkIV and tikz
@ 2008-08-27 19:37 ` Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2008-08-27 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dnia Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 09:27:36PM +0200, Marcin Borkowski napisał(a):
> Hi,
>
> I've got yet another problem with ConTeXt...  I was using MkII and
> \usemodule[tikz].  Everything went smoothly until I tried MkIV; it can't
> find the tikz module.
>
> What I did was:
>
> 1. I installed the ConTeXt minimals.
> 2. I downloaded pgf from sourceforge and unpacked it somewhere in the
>    context tree.
> 3. I ran texhash so that the file database got rebuilt.
> 4. For MkII, this was enough.
> 5. But then, I wanted to use an earlier advice on fonts in MkIV and
>    switched to platino (=pagella).
> 6. Although pagella works fine, ConTeXt no longer finds the tikz module.
>
> Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?

So sorry...  I found it.  Obviously, I didn't do luatools --generate.

BTW: can a link to the wiki page on Mark_IV be added to the new main
page?

Greets

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.faculty.fmcs.amu.edu.pl)

People can be divided into three groups: those who can count and those
who can't.

* Re: Problem with MkIV and tikz
@ 2008-08-28  6:24 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-08-28  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 9:27 PM, Marcin Borkowski
<mbork@atos.wmid.amu.edu.pl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got yet another problem with ConTeXt...  I was using MkII and
> \usemodule[tikz].  Everything went smoothly until I tried MkIV; it can't
> find the tikz module.
>
> What I did was:
>
> 1. I installed the ConTeXt minimals.
> 2. I downloaded pgf from sourceforge and unpacked it somewhere in the
>   context tree.
> 3. I ran texhash so that the file database got rebuilt.
> 4. For MkII, this was enough.
> 5. But then, I wanted to use an earlier advice on fonts in MkIV and
>   switched to platino (=pagella).
> 6. Although pagella works fine, ConTeXt no longer finds the tikz module.
>
> Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?

MkIV use it's own file database, you can update it with "luatools --generate".

Wolfgang