On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 07:26:43PM +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote: > Now, I think I discovered another bug (or feature?), the function will > ignore any zeros at the left which isn't what one expects. This happen to be some thing in Lua itself: s = 000123 print(s) will give 123, so it have to be a string to keep the to the left zeros. I rewrote the converters.alphabetic() and converters.Alphabetic() so that it will not expect a number and will just iterate through the given string, and now \arabicnumerals and its brothers will pass strings to it. Also I found that \abjadnumerals were referring to converters.arabicnumerals witch doesn't exist, I changed it to converters.abjadnumerals but there is no converters.abjadnaivenumerals and I've no idea what it is supposed to do. See the attached patch and tell me what you think. -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team