On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 06:11:57PM -0600, Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد wrote: > As to the original problem: > > \textdir TRT > \input epsf > > \epsfbox{fig.eps}\input knuth > > \bye > > I don't think this is an omega/aleph/luatex bug, but rather that epsf.tex > does not take the global direction change into account. It seems that, for > any figure mechanism in TeX, the coordinates of the figure need to be > vertically reversed when > \pagedir TRT \bodydir TRT > in effect. I think I got the idea now (and this explains why the frame gets right). -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team