* width of cell in TABLE
@ 2008-09-11 20:58 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2008-09-11 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt list

Hello,

How could I get a column with 0 width (useful for dummy columns).

Example, that shows, that the width is not 0:

\starttext
\setupTABLE[width=0pt, offset=0pt, height=1cm]
\bTABLE
\bTR\bTD\eTD\eTR
\eTABLE
\framed[width=0pt, offset=0pt, height=1cm]{}
\stoptext

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/

* Indexing macros
@ 2002-12-02 16:20 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2002-12-02 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

The "register" macros in Context only provide for a single level index
AFAIK so I have been looking at the use of either makeindex or Xindy
in a Context project. I have slightly modified the index.tex file
from the Texsis distribution and renamed it indexx.tex. Instructions
for use are included in the file. The  command sequence is:

texexec test.tex
makeindex test.idx -o test.ind
texexec test.tex.

The  test.tex file is as follows:

\input indexx.tex
\markindextrue
\starttext
Hello
\page[yes]
\idx{Frisbee}
\idx{Saucer}
\indexx{foo}
\indexx{foo!bar}
\page[yes]
\input test.ind
\stoptext

The indexx.tex file can be found at:

http://wexfordpress.com/tex/indexx.tex

Most parties seem to prefer the more capable Xindy to the old standby
makeindex. However The Xindy distribution has a program for
translating makeindex raw index files to Xindy raw index files. So the
indexx.tex macros can be used as a stopgap method now. I will work on
another version that will emit Xindy raw files natively.

Questions, comments, suggestions welcome :-)

--
John Culleton
Able Indexers and Typesetters