* setupinteraction breaks urls in MKⅣ
@ 2008-09-24  9:37 Matthias Wächter
From: Matthias Wächter @ 2008-09-24  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

minimum source:

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\starttext

\useURL[u][http://www.x.com/]

see \from[u].

\stoptext

It works:

• in MKⅡ
• in MKⅣ only if the first line is commented, i.e. without
setupinteraction.

It doesn't work in MKⅣ, no change by updating to latest.

Are there any known workarounds? It makes my bibliography
undeliverable …

Thanks,
- Matthias

[-- Attachment #2: test.pdf --]

* Re: setupinteraction breaks urls in MKⅣ
@ 2008-09-24 11:03 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2008-09-24 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Matthias Wächter wrote:

> Are there any known workarounds? It makes my bibliography
> undeliverable …

Works for me. What versions are you running?

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: setupinteraction breaks urls in MKⅣ
@ 2008-09-24 12:52   ` Matthias Wächter
From: Matthias Wächter @ 2008-09-24 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 9/24/2008 1:03 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Matthias Wächter wrote:
>> Are there any known workarounds? It makes my bibliography
>> undeliverable …
>
> Works for me. What versions are you running?

Thanks for checking. I'm running Win32 here and executed a simple

> texexec texmfstart --luatex test

I also tried it via the short

> context test

with the same result. The following is from test.log:

> ConTeXt  ver: 2008.09.21 22:31 MKIV  fmt: 2008.9.23  int:
english/english

I updated contextminimals using first-setup.bat yesterday. Just did
sure everything is up-to-date, but to no effect (just the fmt
changed to today's date).

Hmmm…
- Matthias

[-- Attachment #2: test.tex --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 101 bytes --]

@ 2008-09-24 15:31     ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2008-09-24 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Matthias Wächter wrote:

> I updated contextminimals using first-setup.bat yesterday. Just did
> sure everything is up-to-date, but to no effect (just the fmt
> changed to today's date).
>
> Hmmm…

Hmm indeed. But there will be a new luatex in just a few more days,
maybe you can wait for that?

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: setupinteraction breaks urls in MKⅣ
@ 2008-09-24 15:57       ` Matthias Wächter
From: Matthias Wächter @ 2008-09-24 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 9/24/2008 5:31 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Hmm indeed. But there will be a new luatex in just a few more days,
> maybe you can wait for that?

I'd like to, but I can't. Tomorrow is the day for the thesis to get
lasered and processed by the bookbinder. :-)

Thanks for your support, I am lucky that I didn't use any of
MKⅣ-only features, just page breaking is a little different with
MKⅡ, so I will go with that for the last hours of the project.

cu,
-Matthias

* Re: setupinteraction breaks urls in MKⅣ
@ 2008-09-24 20:05 ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2008-09-24 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Sep 24 2008, Matthias Wächter wrote:

> \setupinteraction[state=start]
> \starttext
> \useURL[u][http://www.x.com/]
> see \from[u].
> \stoptext
>
> It doesn't work in MKⅣ, no change by updating to latest.

Seems to be the same issue as
http://archive.contextgarden.net/thread/20080828.210636.94f9472e.fr.html

I suggest to build luatex from trunk and delete the luatex-cache.

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/