* showcase on mac?
@ 2008-09-28 11:40 Frans Goddijn
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2008-09-28 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Willi Egger helped me get a minimal install working on my mac and I'm
working on a collection of columns illustrated with pictures. It's
been a while since I used Context so I want to download some basic
manuals to refresh my memory and learn new things.

On my Windows machine I can view/navigate and download manuals from the
http://www.pragma-ade.nl/showcase.pdf
page, but on my mac this doesn't work. In the Safari browser, nothing
happens if I click on the "manuals" link. In Firefox, the showcase PDF
is downloaded and I can open it. After allowing the file to go full
screen, I get error messages for the links "there was an error opening
this document/ the file cannot be found', execpt on the "quit" link ;-)

Is there a simple thing I should change to make it work on the mac as
well?

Groet,

Frans Goddijn
www.kostverlorenvaart.nl