Hello, The family is gone for the week, so I have time to play ... What I'm doing is the following(using the attached files): context --ctx=t-openoffice BoldOnlyContent.xml Which works nicely. I'd like to make this work like so: context --ctx=t-openoffice VersuchBoldOnly.odt but whether I change the respective line in t-openoffice.tex to \xmlprocess{main}{zip://*/content.xml}{} or \xmlprocess{main}{*/content.xml}{} - no luck ... how to do this? Hans let me know how to parse xml styles on the fly, but I fail to generalize this further. When uncommenting the line \xmlval{fo:font-style}{\xmlatt{#1}{font-style}}{} in t-openoffice.tex this doesn't work as expected: context --ctx=t-openoffice BoldAndItalicContent.xml Any hints on how to fix this? I have asked related questions in the past, but have now a bit of time to investigate further ... Thanks, Joh