* How to obtain blackboard bold?
@ 2008-10-05 19:33 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2008-10-05 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

As in subject;)

I found out that {\mb R} gives me the symbol for the real line; is it
_the_ ConTeXt way or should I do it in another way?

Greets

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.pl)

Kim jest ta, co wyłania się z pustyni,
Idzie wsparta na swoim Oblubieńcu?

* Re: How to obtain blackboard bold?
@ 2008-10-07  4:54 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2008-10-07  4:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008, Marcin Borkowski wrote:

> As in subject;)
>
> I found out that {\mb R} gives me the symbol for the real line; is it
> _the_ ConTeXt way or should I do it in another way?

The context way is \reals

Other symbols defined are (in math-ams.tex)

\definemathcommand [integers]       {\blackboard{Z}}
\definemathcommand [reals]          {\blackboard{R}}
\definemathcommand [rationals]      {\blackboard{Q}}
\definemathcommand [naturalnumbers] {\blackboard{N}}
\definemathcommand [complexes]      {\blackboard{C}}
\definemathcommand [primes]         {\blackboard{P}}

You can also use \blackboard{R} instead of {\mb R}.

Aditya

* Re: How to obtain blackboard bold?
@ 2008-10-08 12:10   ` Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2008-10-08 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dnia Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 12:54:01AM -0400, Aditya Mahajan napisał(a):
> On Sun, 5 Oct 2008, Marcin Borkowski wrote:
>
> > As in subject;)
> >
> > I found out that {\mb R} gives me the symbol for the real line; is it
> > _the_ ConTeXt way or should I do it in another way?
>
> The context way is \reals
>
> Other symbols defined are (in math-ams.tex)
>
> \definemathcommand [integers]       {\blackboard{Z}}
> \definemathcommand [reals]          {\blackboard{R}}
> \definemathcommand [rationals]      {\blackboard{Q}}
> \definemathcommand [naturalnumbers] {\blackboard{N}}
> \definemathcommand [complexes]      {\blackboard{C}}
> \definemathcommand [primes]         {\blackboard{P}}
>
> You can also use \blackboard{R} instead of {\mb R}.
>
> Aditya

Thank you!

I've added a relevant page ("Blackboard bold") on the wiki.

Greets

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.pl)

People can be divided into two groups: those who believe that people
can be divided into two groups and those who don't.