On Friday 07 July 2008 02:38 Aditya Mahajan wrote: > On Mon, 7 Jul 2008, Diego Depaoli wrote: > > > I apologize in advance for my trivial questions, but... there is a > > command/way to set the PATHS where ConTeXt can search for \input > > files? > > TEXINPUTS. Also see what TEXINPUTS is set to in your texmf.cnf I read on http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Mark_IV Troubleshooting The environment variable TEXINPUTS has to be empty or unset. If not, you can get errors about "file.tex not found". Indeed, I wrote under "mtxrun TEXINPUTS bug" that setting TEXINPUTS also causes mtxrun to fail. What is the proper technique to find (custom) file input under Mark_IV? Thank you. -- Alan Braslau