* Minimals & \placefootnotes
@ 2008-11-24 20:30 Bart C. Wise
From: Bart C. Wise @ 2008-11-24 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have loaded the minimals packaging on my system.  In running through some
code I'm finding that \placefootnotes does not appear to be working (or at
least it's different than MkII.  With the minimals, the footnotes always appear
at the bottom of the page, not where the \placefootnotes command is placed.
Is this a bug, or do I need to make some changes?

\setupfootnotes[location=text]

\starttext
Here is a footnote.\footnote{Here's the first footnote}  And yet, another.
\footnote{The second.}
\placefootnotes

Here is some more text, with another footnote.\footnote{The third footnote.}
\placefootnotes
\stoptext

Thanks,
Bart