* definepagebreak: problem at the end of front, body & backmatter
@ 2008-12-02 14:43 Bart C. Wise
From: Bart C. Wise @ 2008-12-02 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

In the sample code below, I defined the document to be doublesided and that
chapters should open on the right.  If the chapter ends on an odd page, I want
to leave the even page completely blank (no headers, footers, page numbers,
etc.).  The code below works except for the last chapter in the frontmatter,
bodymatter, and backmatter.  For the last chapter in those divisions, the page
is not blank, but has the header & footers.  How do I get definepagebreak to
work at the end of a division?

\setupheadertexts[][chapter][Deluxe Header][]

\definepagebreak
    [ChapterPageBreak]
    [yes,header,footer,right]    % works! except for last page in a division

\setuphead[chapter][
    header=empty,
    footer=empty,
    number=yes,
    page=ChapterPageBreak,
]

\setuplayout[location=doublesided]
\setuppagenumbering[
    location={footer,middle},
    alternative=doublesided,
    option=doublesided,
    style=\em\tfx,
    way=bytext,
]

\starttext
\startfrontmatter
    \completecontent
    \chapter {Introduction} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
    \chapter {Second Introduction} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
\stopfrontmatter
\startbodymatter
\chapter {First Chapter} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
\chapter {Second Chapter} \dorecurse{9}{\input tufte }
\chapter {Third Chapter} \dorecurse{8}{\input tufte }
\chapter {Fourth Chapter} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
\stopbodymatter
\startbackmatter
\chapter {First Appendix} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
\chapter {Second Appendix} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
\stopbackmatter
\stoptext

Thanks,
Bart