On Wednesday 14 January 2009 11:21:02 am Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > \defineframedtext >    [partframed] >    [width=\textwidth, >     height=\textheight, >     rulethickness=5pt, >     top=\vfill, >     bottom=\vfill\vfill] > > \setuphead >    [part] >    [before=\startpartframed, >     after=\stoppartframed, >     align=middle, >     footer=high, >     header=high, >     placehead=yes] > > \starttext > \part{This is part one} > \stoptext Thanks Wolfgang. I like the way you implemented the solution; however, if I load the pgf/tikz libraries with your solution, it still forces the frame to the next page. Ultimately I want to load an image and have it framed for the background on the part page. I like the ability that tikz gives me to adjust the opacity of the image, which is why I tried to find a solution using tikz. So I can find a solution without tikz, but is there one that will work with tikz? Bart