I am still a bit confused about textbackgrounds. So I created a wiki page http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TextBackground (in order to try to confuse others!) I have two questions: 1. The live conTeXt of the wiki does not show the background, whereas the code works using the context minimals. Why? 2. Setting background=screen as opposed to background=color,backgroundcolor=middlegray doesn't work (live & minimals). Why? Can anyone help here? Beyond details.pdf, I have not found many explanations. Thanks