* ConTeXt for beginners translation
@ 2009-02-19 20:20 Sebastien Mengin
From: Sebastien Mengin @ 2009-02-19 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

I am new to ConTeXt and, in order to learn a bit of it, I am intending
to translate some documentation into French.

I followed the link on the wiki and registered/dowloaded the source
files for the ConTeXt beginner manual and the ConTeXt reference manual.

Everything's ok but I have the following error trying to generate a PDF
output with "make fr-print":

  ! Undefined control sequence.
  l.42 \secretsetup
                  {setupheada}

(This error also occurs if I test the compilation with make en-print.)

I wandered around the files in the archive but I still have no idea how
to fix this.

I am running ConTeXt as shipped with TeXLive 2007.

Thanks a lot for any help,
--
Sébastien
http://edilibre.net

* Re: ConTeXt for beginners translation
@ 2009-02-20  0:21 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2009-02-20  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009, Sebastien Mengin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to ConTeXt and, in order to learn a bit of it, I am intending
> to translate some documentation into French.
>
> I followed the link on the wiki and registered/dowloaded the source
> files for the ConTeXt beginner manual and the ConTeXt reference manual.
>
> Everything's ok but I have the following error trying to generate a PDF
> output with "make fr-print":
>
>  ! Undefined control sequence.
>  l.42 \secretsetup
>                  {setupheada}
>
> (This error also occurs if I test the compilation with make en-print.)

Bit rot....

I have fixed the makefile, t-setup.tex, ma-cb-styles and ma-cb-setups.tex
so that the english documentation compiles.

You can try the current svn version.

Aditya

* Re: ConTeXt for beginners translation
@ 2009-02-20 10:14   ` Sebastien Mengin
From: Sebastien Mengin @ 2009-02-20 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Le 19 fév 2009 à 07:21, Aditya Mahajan a écrit:

Hi,

> I have fixed the makefile, t-setup.tex, ma-cb-styles and ma-cb-setups.tex
> so that the english documentation compiles.
>
> You can try the current svn version.

Works perfectly.

Thanks!
--