On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 07:58:11PM +0100, Hans Hagen wrote: > Khaled Hosny wrote: > >> I think some font features should be on by default, so that >> \definefontfeature[script=arabic] should be enough to get an Arabic font > > btw, this is why we already have arabic as featureset defined I wasn't aware of that, I think having a set of predefined features would be perfectly OK, just if one can reuse it: some thing like \definefontfeature[include=arabic], may be some thing like that is already implemented? Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team