On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 11:53:30AM +0100, Hans Hagen wrote: >> \setupbodyfont[arabic=foo,latin=bar] > > for that we have the fallbacks mechanism; of course one can mix any font > but even then it always demands tuning, i.e. foo and bar can look > completely weird when combined without relative scaling (which is what > the fallbacks do: thereone chooses one main font and overlays other > fonts properly scaled) But I think fallbacks are very low level that users shouldn't worry about in general, may be such command can be a higher level interface for font fallbacks. For scaling, we can specify a size, some thing like: \setupbodyfont[arabic=foo,20pt,latin=bar,18pt] or so. Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team