On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 01:17:42PM +0100, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote: > > On Feb 23, 2009, at 1:09 PM, Khaled Hosny wrote: > >> For scaling, we can specify a size, some thing like: >> >> \setupbodyfont[arabic=foo,20pt,latin=bar,18pt] >> >> or so. > > I don't know Arabic, but I've done similar things for Greek, and that is > not a good interface. You want a scaling factor, so users won't have to > worry about scaling in footnotes, titles, etc., an absolute size is not a > viable alternative. I think ConText defines footnote and other font sizes relative to body font, no? I'm not defending my idea either, I'm OK with whatever being better. Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team