On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 06:01:35PM +0100, Taco Hoekwater wrote: > > I believe you should write > > > عربي 1234 عربي ({\language[en] English 1234 English (English) English}) عربي. > > then the font switch can be made to do something sensible with the font > (and/or font callbacks). Sure I can do, but I was talking about some kind of automatism, for example I'm trying some books written in DocBook, and want ConTeXt to automate the typesetting process as possible. It is also cumbersome to markup every Arabic/English part of the text, especially for Arabic technical documentation where Arabic and non Arabic text are mixed very often. Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localiser and member of Arabeyes.org team Free font developer