On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 10:56:07AM -0700, Idris Samawi Hamid wrote: > So just start with Arabic, then Farsi, and forget the rest for now. No > need for perfection at the outset ;-) > > Actually, I suggest forgetting about ligatures etc. for now, and just get > the basics done for Scheherazade. We can work on ligatures etc later. OK, here is an initial version. The glyphs are scaled up since Scheherazade is tiny, fixed الله ligature, added لله and فلله ligatures as well, fixed the swash kaf and the Sindi meem and a bunch of Quranic marks as well: http://www.khaledhosny.org/files/simplenaskhi.zip Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localiser and member of Arabeyes.org team Free font developer