On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 12:48:36PM +0100, Hans Hagen wrote: > Khaled Hosny wrote: >> Marks don't get positioned correctly unless all marks are supplied, if >> one mark is omitted, the next mark will be positioned at the first >> anchor point, not in the second one etc, in some cases it'll even not >> positioned on the anchor point at all. >> >> In the attached sample, the first word in the line is correct, >> subsequent ones aren't. >> (The font used: >> http://raqm.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/fonts/simplenaskhi/SimpleNaskhi.ttf) > > can you check the new beta? It is fixed in the beta, thanks. Now I found another bug, when having two marks on the same base glyph, the first one is positioned correctly but not the second one. See the attached sample (I swapped the marks on the next word). > > btw, use \starttext ... \stoptext and not \bye Will do, thanks. Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localiser and member of Arabeyes.org team Free font developer