MPost graphics inside TRT direction are placed incorrectly overlapping the text on the right, similar to what we had with \pdfximage (see the attached PDF). This seems to be unrelated to images issue since MPost graphics are inserted as \pdfliteral. I'm not sure if this an engine or macro issue, but I'm guessing the later. Changing the \startMPLIBtoPDF so that the \hbox where the graphics is placed is fixed to TLT direction fixes this, but I'm not sure if it is safe to do so. Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localiser and member of Arabeyes.org team Free font developer