On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 11:55:22AM +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to ask someone on any (ancient or not) linux distribution > to test if the pdftex binary for linux works OK, just to let me know > if I may continue using that machine to compile binaries for minimals. > (I did not update luatex, metapost or xetex, so only pdftex binary > should be affected.) I compiled a simple tex file, on Ubuntu 8.10, and I think it is working :) Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localiser and member of Arabeyes.org team Free font developer