On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 11:19:07PM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote: > Khaled Hosny wrote: >> How to set a background for the current page only? \setupbackgrounds >> sets backgrounds for all pages, I don't seem to find a way to turn it >> on/off for certain pages (\setupbackgrounds[state=start/stop] has no >> effect). > > state=start|stop|repeat > > by default the one for the page is repeat > > \setupbackgrounds[page][state=...] > \setupbackgrounds[leftpage][state=...] > \setupbackgrounds[rightpage][state=...] > > etc I think I missing something here, in the following example I expect the 2nd page (and any subsequent page) not to have a background, but that is not what I get. I tried every combination of state=start|stop|repeat, but nothing seem to change at all. \setupcolors[state=start] \setupbackgrounds[page][background=color,backgroundcolor=lightgray] \starttext \setupbackgrounds[page][state=start] \input tufte \page \setupbackgrounds[page][state=stop] \input tufte \stoptext Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localiser and member of Arabeyes.org team Free font developer