Hullo, it's been a while since I used ConTeXt (I simply didn't have to write any documents), but now that I upgraded to TeXLive 2008 I noticed that ConTeXt is giving me gripes. 'context test.tex' produces: MtxRun | error unable to identify cnf file MtxRun | error unable to identify cnf file MtxRun | no cnf files found (TEXMFCNF may not be set/known) MtxRun | unknown script: context 'texexec test.tex' actually produces a PDF. 'luatex test.tex' starts asking questions: This is LuaTeX, Version snapshot-0.30.3-2009041418 (Web2C 7.5.7) (test.tex ! Undefined control sequence. l.1 \starttext ? ...and later on produces a completely messed up PDF 'luatools --generate' produces: LuaTools | error unable to identify cnf file LuaTools | error unable to identify cnf file LuaTools | no cnf files found (TEXMFCNF may not be set/known) LuaTools | LuaTools | runtime: 0.046 seconds I'm sure there's a step I missed in the upgrade, but I have no idea what. I've already tried a few things from the Wiki, which I think resulted in 'texexec' actually working, but the rest is still foo. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? Cheers, Matija Å uklje -- gsm: +386 41 849 552 e-mail: matija.suklje@rutka.net www: http://matija.suklje.name aim: hookofsilver icq: 110183360 jabber/g-talk: matija.suklje@gabbler.org msn: matija.suklje@rutka.net yahoo: matija_suklje GPG/PGP fingerprint: FB64 FFAF B8DA 5AB5 B18A 98B8 2B68 0B51 0549 D278