* setuplayout - chapter, toc, ... special treatment
@ 2009-04-21 11:30 Thomas Prochaska
From: Thomas Prochaska @ 2009-04-21 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi!

I've a problem with the setuplayout command. is use the following command for
the global text:

\setuplayout[backspace=3cm,cutspace=2cm,width=16cm,topspace=2cm,header=0cm,
    textheight=fit,bottomspace=0cm,footerdistance=1cm,footer=0.5cm,footerspace=0cm,
    bottomdistance=0cm,bottom=0cm]

but now the chapters, toc, lists, ... also start 2cm from the top edge of the
paper. how can i alter it and such manner that these pages start with, let's
say, 5cm from the top edge.

regards
thomas prochaska

* Re: setuplayout - chapter, toc, ... special treatment
@ 2009-04-21 11:49 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-04-21 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 21.04.2009 um 13:30 schrieb Thomas Prochaska:

> hi!
>
> I've a problem with the setuplayout command. is use the following
> command for
> the global text:
>
> \setuplayout
> [backspace=3cm,cutspace=2cm,width=16cm,topspace=2cm,header=0cm,
>
> textheight
> =fit,bottomspace=0cm,footerdistance=1cm,footer=0.5cm,footerspace=0cm,
>    bottomdistance=0cm,bottom=0cm]
>
> but now the chapters, toc, lists, ... also start 2cm from the top
> edge of the
> paper. how can i alter it and such manner that these pages start
> with, let's
> say, 5cm from the top edge.

\setuphead
   [chapter]
   [...,
    before={\blank[force,3cm]},
    ...]

Wolfgang

* Re: setuplayout - chapter, toc, ... special treatment
@ 2009-04-21 11:56   ` Thomas Prochaska
From: Thomas Prochaska @ 2009-04-21 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am Dienstag, 21. April 2009 13:49:28 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
> before={\blank[force,3cm]},

wow, thanks! now it's looking fine.

regards
thomas prochaska