On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 09:44:58PM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote: > Corsair wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > I have `onum=yes' in my font features and it works great. But how can > > I type a capital number in this case? I want to use capital numbers > > in pagenumbers. > > can you be a bit more explicit? > > to what extend smallcaps are implemented is font dependent Ok. Sorry for the vagueness. I use Adobe Caslon Pro as my body font, with XeTeX. And I enable the `onum' feature so that all numbers in my document appear as old-style numbers, which is good. But I also prefer some of them use the normal capital number glyphs, for example, in page numbers. How can I do that? -- There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force.