On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 08:13:59AM +0200, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote: > Not sure if this is the canonical way, but here's how I do it: If I > have onum=yes enabled for my normal Roman font, I disable it for my > smallcaps variant and set page numbers etc as \sc. Or am I > misunderstanding something? Thanks you for the reply! But it doesn't work for me, because small cap numbers in Adobe Caslon Pro are themselves old-style... -- There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force.