On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 08:37:46AM +0200, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote: > Am 2009-05-11 um 08:13 schrieb Thomas A. Schmitz: > > >> Ok. Sorry for the vagueness. I use Adobe Caslon Pro as my body > >> font, > >> with XeTeX. And I enable the `onum' feature so that all numbers in > >> my > >> document appear as old-style numbers, which is good. But I also > >> prefer some of them use the normal capital number glyphs, for > >> example, > >> in page numbers. How can I do that? > > > > Not sure if this is the canonical way, but here's how I do it: If I > > have onum=yes enabled for my normal Roman font, I disable it for my > > smallcaps variant and set page numbers etc as \sc. Or am I > > misunderstanding something? > > Similarly you could define an additional variant, like "noos". > http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Font_Variants > > (Didn't check if font variants work ok in MkIV; I used them only for > light and medium weights before.) > Wow, I didn't know about this one. I'll see what I can do with it. Thank you! -- There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force.