Hi all, I'm typesetting a double-sided document. And I want the chapter numbers to be in the right margin, while the chapter titles remain in the main text area. So I write \def\MyChapter#1#2 {\inright{#1} #2} \setuphead [chapter] [command=\MyChapter] But it renders such that all the chapter numbers disappear while chapter titles seem normal. Any idea? Corsair Sun -- There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force.