Hi, I've little problem concerning the bib module. My university demands a certain style for external references. It seems to be no problem to define a custom style for the publication list but I can't seem to find any way to define a custom citation style. To be more precise: they want a footnote with certain informations about the citation ... at least author(s), year(s), title and if specified the references page. Is there maybe some (easy) way to define a custom refcommand? Then the footnote could be inserted by doing the \cite within a \footnote. Thanks in advance! Andreas Schneider.