On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 09:11:04AM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote: > Corsair wrote: > > Hi guys, > > > > I find that the `lines' environment (or description, itemize, etc.) > > after text in margin does not align right. Consider the following > > code: > > in that case you can try \margintext {...} which saves the note and > flushes it later Wow~ It works. Thank you very much! I should read the manual more carefully next time :-p. -- There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force.