Hi, I'm trying to use a buffer together with a custom typing style using the latest beta with MkIV, but so far I've only managed to do this using \startFOO and \stopFOO inside the buffer: \definetyping[FOO][option=FOO] \startbuffer[bar] \startFOO baz \stopFOO \stopbuffer \getbuffer[bar] Since the \getbuffer is really inside some self-defined command, I'd like to put the startFOO / stopFOO in there as well. However, I can't seem to find a way to do this, since \startFOO \getbuffer[bar] \stopFOO gives me compile errors. It seems the canonical way to define typing and buffers is using \typebuffer, but that only seems to work with the default typing style. I'd like to do the following: \definetyping[FOO][option=FOO] \startbuffer[bar] baz \stopbuffer \typebuffer[FOO][bar] From looking at buff-ini.mkiv it seems typebuffer has some code to handle a second argument, but it seems to always throw it away (as far as I can understand this Tex stuff... :-). Is there some way to achieve this? Would it be good to make \typebuffer support this if there isn't? Gr. Matthijs