On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 12:13:38AM +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote: > > Marks don't get positioned correctly unless all marks are supplied, if > one mark is omitted, the next mark will be positioned at the first > anchor point, not in the second one etc, in some cases it'll even not > positioned on the anchor point at all. > > In the attached sample, the first word in the line is correct, > subsequent ones aren't. > (The font used: > http://raqm.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/fonts/simplenaskhi/SimpleNaskhi.ttf) I think I found another similar bug. In the attached file, the mark should have applied to index 4 not index 1 (since it comes after the last component in the ligature). BTW, thanks for \showotfcomposition command, it is very handy in "visually" debugging opentype fonts :) P.S. You need the latest version of the font to trigger this bug. Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localiser and member of Arabeyes.org team Free font developer