Hi Kevin, > A colleague and I are experimenting with strategies to implement a literate > programming module for ConTeXt, and we'd like to have something like Im not exactly sure what you're trying to achieve, but perhaps you could do this using a prettyprinter? A pretty printer gets passed each line in the \startfoo \stopfoo block and can change the line in any way it wants (including removing it). IIRC there is some minimal general preprocessing done, something with whitespace I think. > \startcodeblock[language=c,file=foo.c, etc.][blockname] > // This is the main routine... > int main() > { > return 0; > } > \stopcodeblock Perhaps you could say a bit about what the above should output? Gr. Matthijs