Hey all, > ./tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/verb-.*\.lua ! Actually, in newer versions (since a month or so), that's pret-*.lua. >> Where to start with this topic (current state in Mark IV, roadmap, ...) ? I've been struggling with this a bit as well lately and found there was next to no documentation. I've managed to create my own pretty printer, and tried to update the docs a bit. See [1] and [2] on the wiki for more info. There are still some details I don't get (why is there a line() hook, what is all this nesting stuff, etc.), so feel free to find out more and improve these pages! Gr. Matthijs [1]: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Verbatim_text#Your_own_formatter [2]: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Custom_pretty_printer