On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 11:54:02AM +0200, Peter Münster wrote: > Hello, > > Is support for unicode range 0x2080-0x2089 planned? > > Superscript works well, but not the subscript: > > \starttext > x³ x₃ > \stoptext Unicode sub/superscripts aren't real sub/superscripts, and there use is discouraged. Most fonts will align those subscript glyphs to the base line not bellow it, and apparently LM fonts don't have them. I think there is a way to use ConTeXt commands inside verbatim environments, but I don't recall it. Regards, Khaled -- Khaled Hosny Arabic localiser and member of Arabeyes.org team Free font developer