* fit & width don't seem to get along in itemize lists
@ 2009-08-12 15:52 U Avalos
From: U Avalos @ 2009-08-12 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

As per the wiki & mailing lists, the following should give me a numbered list
with the numbers right aligned:

\startitemize[n,fit,packed]
[itemalign=flushright,distance=12pt,width=60pt]
\dorecurse{10}{\item blablabla}
\stopitemize

Unfortunately, with the "fit" setting, the "width" setting stops working.
(However, "fit" seems to be necessary for the right-alignment.) What I would
like to do is finetune the spacing after the number. Any ideas?

Thanks!

* Re: fit & width don't seem to get along in itemize lists
@ 2009-08-12 16:28 ` U Avalos
From: U Avalos @ 2009-08-12 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Nevermind folks. I seem to have figured it out as per another mailing list.
Use "broad":

\startitemize[n,packed,fit,broad]
[margin=6pt,itemalign=flushright,distance=24pt]
\dorecurse{10}{\item blablabla}
\stopitemize

Then "distance" controls the space after the number.