(I've sent this mail before, but I think the mailing list troubles might have eaten it). Hi Hans, > i uploaded a beta zip with two extra hooks I see the hooks, but I can't find the spot where they are called? It seems you missed this part of my patch? Also, I think you didn't update the definition of \type to use the typesingle lua function I proposed, which means that \type{} commands won't get begin_of_buffer and end_of_buffer called at all. Am I missing something, or did you? Will you fix this, or should I prepare a new patch? > i also moved the pretty printers to another namespace so you need to use > the buffers.newvisualizer function so that we don't get clashes with > future features This change looks good indeed, those long function names weren't all that pretty. > you need to adapt the wiki accordingly I will, as soon as I get things working again :-) Gr. Matthijs