Hi Thomas, > thanks for this. I guess I could rename the font. I'm trying to > include it in my Greek typescript and was hoping I could simply tell > users "take the otf-files and copy them into your fonts/opentype > directory." Maybe I'll just rename the files and include the font > with the module, I think their license (OFL) allows that. Perhaps you could try to found out why it does not work with the original naming and get that bug fixed in luatex/context/wherever it is? Alternatively, you could contact the authors of the linlibertine font and suggest changing the filenames of the fonts? It would also be in their interest to have their fonts work out-of-the-box. Gr. Matthijs