Hi all, I've been trying my first steps into the land of ConTeXt modules, without much success. What has been particularly annoying is that the \usemodule command seems to give no error or other indication that a particular module was not found. Consider below example: \usemodule{foobar} \starttext Foo \stoptext I would highly appreciate it if the above would fail with a "Module foobar not found" error (possibly even with locations where the module was looked for, but I'm not sure how that works exactly). Gr. Matthijs