Hi all, the following example is not working for me: \setupfloat[intermezzo][before=\startframedtext[width=10cm],after=\stopframedtext] \starttext \placeintermezzo{Caption}{Text} \stoptext It fails with the following message: ! Undefined control sequence. \stopframedtext ->\dostopframedtext l.1 ...ramedtext[width=10cm],after=\stopframedtext ] Am I doing anything wrong, or is there perhaps another way to achieve this? I've tried passing width=10cm to \setupfloat as well as \placefloat, but that doesn't seem to do anything. Gr. Matthijs