Hey all, I'm trying to use a bibliography, but it seems no numbers are show in the biblography that is generated. The following example: Test.tex: ================= \usemodule[bib] \setupbibtex[database=Test] \starttext \section{foo} Blaa \cite[foo] Bar \completepublications \stoptext Test.bib: ================== @article{foo, author = {Bar}, title = {Foo}, year = {2009}, } generates the following text: 1 foo Blaa [1] Bar 1 References Bar (2009). Foo. . So, the citation gets a number as it should, is referenced by the number, but the list of references does not list that number. This makes the bibliography pretty useless :-) This also happens with MkII (though the reference doesn't get a number, but uses the author name and year: (Bar, 2009). Am I missing something, or is this a bug? On a related note, if I remove the \section, no reference will be generated. This is probably not a problem in real documents, though. Gr. Matthijs