Hi all, I've come to understand taht using the \page[no] command should prevent a pagebreak at that particular spot whenever possible. However, this seems to be not working for me. My actual problem is with a \startframed directly after a description "header", but the problem is easily reproduced with the below example (for MkII, replace the 25cm with 20cm). The \dontleavehmod was needed to make the \blank work... \starttext \dontleavehmode \blank[25cm] A \page[no] \startframedtext H \stopframedtext \stoptext This example generates the "A" at the bottom of the first page, with the boxed H on the next page, putting a page break exactly where the page[no] is. Is it broken, or am I missing an important detail about how page[no] works? I've also tried \defineblankmethod [nobreak] {\nobreak} \blank[nobreak,line] and some variations as suggested by Wolfgang (IIRC) in some thread from 2008, but that failed with "missing number, treated as zero" for me. Gr. Matthijs