Hi, I use \definetextbackground to create an environment that is set-off from the main text. This (now) works correctly, except in the particular case when the backgrounded text wraps to a second page and the first page contains a footnote. In this particular case, the footnote also gets the background, which is not the desired behavior. Is this a bug or am I not using \definetextbackground correctly? Alan Minimal example (see also attached pdf): \definetextbackground [example] [location=paragraph, background=color,backgroundscreen=middlegray, leftoffset=0.5cm,rightoffset=0.5cm, topoffset=.25ex,bottomoffset=.25ex, before={\blank[small]\switchtobodyfont[script]}, after={\blank[small]}, frame=off] \starttext \input tufte\footnote{Do we ever get tired of this text?}\par \dorecurse{3} {\input tufte\par} \startexample \input knuth \stopexample \input tufte \stoptext