* Re: "References" russian translation (Yury G. Kudryashov)
       [not found] <mailman.1908.1276965608.4277.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2010-06-19 17:11 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2010-06-19 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> Copy+paste, forgotten to edit. Next time I will send just Russian, and
> you'll add Ukranian, OK (I'm from Russia, and don't speak Ukranian)?

Sure, deal ;)

(I'm from Ukraine, speak both)

--
Best Regards,
Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky

* XITS fonts
       [not found] <mailman.1908.1276965608.4277.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2010-06-19 17:19 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2010-06-19 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thank you, Khaled, for the effort. State-of-the-art and out-of-the-box
math font is the feature I miss )

A few questions to get me on track:

1) is xits typescript already present in minimals? If no, where to get it?

2) is it Times-compatible (I mean looks good with Times text)

Rgrds,
Vyatcheslav

* Re: XITS fonts
@ 2010-06-19 17:28   ` Khaled Hosny
From: Khaled Hosny @ 2010-06-19 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 08:19:15PM +0300, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:
> Thank you, Khaled, for the effort. State-of-the-art and
> out-of-the-box math font is the feature I miss )
>
> A few questions to get me on track:
>
> 1) is xits typescript already present in minimals? If no, where to get it?

It is, but the font files are not.

> 2) is it Times-compatible (I mean looks good with Times text)

It should be, the fonts can be used for text as well (but no small caps
and no kerning except for Latin).

Regards,
 Khaled

--