On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:35:04 +0200 >>>>>> "Henning" == Henning Hraban Ramm wrote: Henning> Sounds interesting. What's your workflow? Do you use a special Henning> editor (WYSIWYM?) for your markup? Writing markdown/reST in Emacs which has nice modes for both markup formats. (There is even pandoc-mode.). Then I plan to use Sphinx to generate nice html and qthelp files. Finally, for the high-quality output, we plan to convert to ConTeXt (via pandoc since there is no ConTeXt writer for sphinx/docutils) for high-quality PDF output (if rst2pdf won't be satisfying or if we would like to provide paper putput. Henning> For a new project I'm planning to use some simple markup Henning> (probably ReST) with a Web CMS to create HTML and ConTeXt -> Henning> PDF. (I won't need math.) I don't need math as well. ;) Sincerely, Gour -- Gour | Hlapicina, Croatia | GPG: CDBF17CA --